Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Realize your dream

I found this on the Frankie magazine Myspace page. I'm sorry to say I think this is for Aussies only. But check it out, I might be wrong!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Realise Your Dream scheme - win a trip to the UK and a mentor!
Current mood: contemplative
Category: Art and Photography

We thought this was pretty cool and worth passing on...

Ever dreamed of moving to the UK to pursue your creative dreams? Talented types have the chance to do exactly that with The British Council Australia’s Realise Your Dream scheme.

Open to those between 18-30 years of age, the scheme offers six lucky winners a mentorship in the UK plus $8000 towards courses, accommodation and expenses plus return airfares.

Entries close June 30 and this year, you can represent yourself however you want – in a showreel, a blog, Flickr account and so on. Check out www.realiseyourdream.org.au for more info – and good luck!


Since I am realizing my dream here in New York, I thought there would be some readers out there who would be interested in this!

No comments: